By default, you’ll receive email notifications whenever:
- A member mentions you in an update
- A member replies to an update or comment you’ve posted
- A member sends you a new message
- A member invites you to join a group
- Group information is updated
- You are promoted to a group organizer or moderator
- A member requests to join a private group you organize
- Your request to join a group has been approved or denied
- A member invites you to connect
- A member accepts your connection request
If you’d like to adjust the emails you receive, navigate to your profile drop down menu then Account → Email Preferences.
If on mobile, click My Account in the menu header, then select Email Preferences.
From there you will be able to choose if you’d like to receive emails for each of the scenarios listed above. Simply toggle the radio buttons.
When done, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.